Before you start
See Policy 2 for more information about who is eligible to apply for a CGDN licence.
You will be asked to provide the following information:
- Name and type of organisation/special council committee (e.g. Incorporated Association
- Why your organisation/special council committee is representative of your community
- Your organisation’s/special council committee’s mission and what you aim to achieve from your community website
- Contact details for 2 members
Provide contact details of at least 8 members and the interest groups they represent, e.g. residents, sporting, business, education, cultural, etc.
- Copy of your organisation’s certificate of registration (if not a special committee of council)
- Copy of your constitution (if model rules – no need to provide copy just indicate you use model rules in the Description field). If you are a special committee of council provide a copy of your Terms of Reference.
- Evidence of community support (a letter from your council supporting your organisation/committee as representative of the community to manage the CGDN website would be sufficient).
If you have any queries or need assistance, please phone auDA on 1300 732 9291300 732 929 or email email@example.com
For a wealth of resources to help your community get their home on the net - please visit the "Resources" section of our website. If the information you require is not there - please email auDA at firstname.lastname@example.org.